Jobs @ Edkimo
Become part of Edkimo, a growing impact and edtech startup in Berlin. We support students and teachers to shape the future of education. Our goal is to improve education for all. We greatly value student’s opinion and privacy-by-design. We believe that students and teachers are the experts for learning. We know that asking good questions is key to improving teaching and learning. Over 1.3 million students and 35.000 teachers worldwide have already used our feedback platform. We have up to 25.000 daily active users. Currently, we are a team of five and plan to grow to a team of eight within the next two years. We want to become the must-have feedback-solution for schools, universities, vocational training, and life-long learning. Our working language is German. www.edkimo.com
1 Stellenausschreibung online
WE ARE HIRING
- Collaborate with the Edkimo founders and the core team
- Participate in our product development to launch new features
- Improve our product and codebase
- Develop and extend our existing web technology stack
- Establish a test-driven development of the software stack and documentation
- Contribute to the long-term software vision and roadmap of our platform
- Communicate the status of your work and meet deadlines defined by you and the project team
- Debug and troubleshoot issues as they arise
Your ideal profile
- You are a team player with a good sense of prioritization
- You are a pragmatic programmer with an analytical mindset who understands what is needed to get things done collaboratively
- You can transfer your knowledge into German and understand the requirements of our mostly German customers – even if you are not a native speaker.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and a fault-tolerant, agile environment
- You can make independent decisions and take ownership of them beyond deployment
- You have a good foundation in Computer Science and working experience with the Node.js ecosystem in a production environment
- You have practical knowledge with monitoring, improving and debugging Node.js web apps
- You are proficient with
- Node.js, (Hapi.js), Vue.js and MongoDB,
- and modern Tooling like Git, Gitlab, and Webpack.
- You are experienced with databases, especially MongoDB.
- You are comfortable with working in an agile environment – in the office or remote
- You can conduct and receive code reviews
- You appreciate collaborating with team members and sharing your knowledge
- You stay up to date with new technologies, best practices, and latest software vulnerabilities
- €40-60k gross annual salary (depending on your experience)
- The opportunity to join and participate in an early phase impact startup
- A dynamic team with efficient decision-making processes
- Personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Family-friendly, flexible working hours
- Remote/home office and an office desk in Berlin/Kreuzberg
- Extensive introduction and training
- We are committed to workplace diversity
Please send your application with a short cover letter, links to your projects and your CV by email to our CTO Kai: email@example.com
Our preferred starting date is mid-October. The job interviews will take place in Berlin or online.
We are looking forward to your application!
Sebastian, Jessica, and Kai
Download and share PDF
Privacy information: By sending your application documents, you agree that your data will be processed by Edkimo GmbH. If your application is unsuccessful, we will delete your data after 6 months at the latest. You can revoke your consent at any time.